Tuesday, February 10, 2009

鱼生day~

alot of 鱼生
@@


dalah~aunt promoter



CARROT~


准备材料~



yesterday i was go dazhi 4 help,
bcoz is 元宵。。。
walao-A,when we was prepare "yushang"
i saw alot of ppl come already n wait 4 eat!!!
suddenly i felt dazhi like restorant...@@
bcoz teacher n uncle b 招待,
some gals is helping aunt prepare "yushang",
n some boys is take out all delicious food 4"customer"
hahahaha,damn funny lo!!!
than i was go washing plate!!!!order by MING JIE!!!
OMG~all de plate more than camp,
wash..wash....wash.....wash,1 pesang liao lo!!!
start,me,eva,ming jie washing,
than me,eva only~(stupid ming jie go snake)hahaha,
than me,eva,suddenly we saw a aunt coming,
me n eva tot the aunt will help me 2 wash all de plate,
BUT....BUT...BUT...aunt come here just take water n wash her leg!!!!
WHAT THE!!!!TOO BAD!!!
than me,eva,xin ying,jia ying,
than the last coming is fang n yee lin!!!
we keep chui-shui when we washing plate....
after we wash all the plate,
we nothing 2 eat!!!so charm....
just eat MAGGIE+SOUP+CURRY POTATO...
AMITHABA!!!