Monday, November 2, 2009

Lucky=]

last thursday
me,meiying,fang,yeelin go to pasar malam
after we do sejarah revision.
wow~revision leh!
haha.bcoz...
we dont want failed sejarah in SPM
we r good girl!=]


we walk walk walk walk n walk,
suddenly we saw jasmine!!
already long time dint saw her,
we miss her alot!
she still beautiful,young,charm
but she looks tired.bcoz of SPM?
oh~my sister,dont b stress!
than we walk together,than they tell jasmine my "cuties" story
make me fish!!stupid sister!!!
than,we saw eva!!
walao~!!!we damn happy n so lucky
we so high,all the ppl r thinking
what problem of 6 girls?simply laugh in pasar malam!
hahaha~whatever...





but i so happy in that day
if ah san also here more happy.
nvm,try next time~
(sorry 4 my broken english)

1 comment:

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

yea i did hear that b4...
i like both versions of that song... XD

cutie story? LOL